Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
City being shorter than 6/4 to win hardly the stuff of miracles-please see Leicester thread for that.
Maybe miracle is a bit strong, lets just say a huge turnaround in the way we've been playing against good teams at home.

..............................Hart........................

Sagna....Otamendi....Mangala....Clichy

Navas...Fernandinho...Fernando...Kdb

....................Aguero....Kelechi..............

Let's go for it and give them something to worry about!

Maybe miracle is a bit strong, lets just say a huge turnaround in the way we've been playing against good teams at home.

I should say I expect us to lose but hope the importance, the occasion brings out the best in them. Here's hoping mate.

Watching first half of Spurs v Southampton, 2 teams with not much to play for at this stage of the season but both are giving 100%. City need to give everything today as a poor result will give every hope to manure in their last 2 games.

Watching first half of Spurs v Southampton, 2 teams with not much to play for at this stage of the season but both are giving 100%. City need to give everything today as a poor result will give every hope to manure in their last 2 games.
Players and manager have all packed their bags for sunny summer. They can't wait to board the plane . Be ready to watch the day dreamers.

Players and manager have all packed their bags for sunny summer. They can't wait to board the plane . Be ready to watch the day dreamers.

If that happens today and nobody above Pellegrini at the club has intervened to express the need for 100% effort today then there should be serious questions asked at the highest level as to why they let it happen. This is last chance saloon and 99% effort will not be good enough let alone less than that.

I just have a sense that maybe today the penny has dropped and we will see some proper fight.

Might still not be enough to win, but it is the least we can expect.

Hopefully the right team aids that fight and not the opposite as we have seen too often.

Today Pelle has no excuses though. Nothing else to do but go for it. So surely even he will today?

He might figure that the result today will dictate the mood of his own send off at the final whistle. That personal desire today just might count.

Hopefully players turn up just to ensure they don't have to parade the carling cup to a half empty stadium, with fans throwing abuse at them.

Hopefully players turn up just to ensure they don't have to parade the carling cup to a half empty stadium, with fans throwing abuse at them.

Yes, as I said above that goes for the manager, too.

Our best hope today I think.

They all might have a bit of a reason to give a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.