Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal will be even more up for it after the Spurs collapse.

Our better goal difference means we have more chance of catching them for 2nd IF we win.

Hope someone tells them the Spurs result up front and reminds of that.

Getting 2 nd out of this mess of a season should be a huge incentive to any half assed player.

And we will if we win twice well enough - though we would need a total of around 7 goals in doing so - less if Spurs lose by more than one at Newcastle next week. But make a start today and who knows?

It is another thing to fight for.

If the 4-4-2 screws City over he should be sacked, he shouldn't be allowed to mess with the future just because he's not going to be part of it.

Great to see that kind of belief.
I've been upbeat all season and defended this team and manager many times on here however the last two games have finished me off. I'm still fucking fuming about last weeks performances. As many have already said, I can take getting beat (after all we're well used to it) but I can't take getting beat when we just lie down and don't seem to give a fuck. Hope I'm wrong and we play to our potential but do you honestly think we can win this game given our form against top 6 sides?

Not sure of that team but looking at the bench it's probably the best eleven available. A lot depends on how they're deployed and even more so on how arsed they are. We should score at least.

He loves to go 4-4-2 against the good sides and get a good beating. It's his fetish.

Aguero loves going to out to the left recently, maybe De Bruyne will push into the middle and Nacho will be the poacher/set up in the middle.

But then who fucking knows anymore, I think we all just want these net two games to be over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.