Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry one of the pundits on our game,everytime the fucker is on one of our games we seem to lose, scuddy cnut..

Given how often he is on and we have lost lately that is like saying every time it is a Sunday it was a Saturday the day before.

Means nothing.

The season is almost over and there will be a lot of review and autopsies as to what went wrong..or right and why but at the moment it is all about getting the job done, which is to qualify for the champions league. Our record against the so called top teams in the league has been nothing short of shocking and perplexing but there are explanations I am sure. This is the last chance for the players to step up and right a major wrong this season.

The line up is not what I would have gone for- a 433 would have been ideal and I still think a player like Iheanacho could have still got a place in the team in place of Navas, who works hard and tracks back but does not offer a real goal threat. However what he offers is push the opposition full back deeper and is a real outlet for the offense on the right hand side, which can be useful. So it is about taking the good with the bad. Pellegrini trusts him and plays him every time so it is no surprise that he went with Navas in this important match.

It is a game we can win if everyone works hard so that we can finish the season on a positive.

The season is almost over and there will be a lot of review and autopsies as to what went wrong..or right and why but at the moment it is all about getting the job done, which is to qualify for the champions league. Our record against the so called top teams in the league has been nothing short of shocking and perplexing but there are explanations I am sure. This is the last chance for the players to step up and right a major wrong this season.

The line up is not what I would have gone for- a 433 would have been ideal and I still think a player like Iheanacho could have still got a place in the team in place of Navas, who works hard and tracks back but does not offer a real goal threat. However what he offers is push the opposition full back deeper and is a real outlet for the offense on the right hand side, which can be useful. So it is about taking the good with the bad. Pellegrini trusts him and plays him every time so it is no surprise that he went with Navas in this important match.

It is a game we can win if everyone works hard so that we can finish the season on a positive.

I'd have gone with a 433 even though it would mean Delph playing (Yaya ready to come on in the 65th minute of course). Not controlling the midfield while playing a high line never works out for us.

Great to see Nacho starting. Let's hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.