Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been upbeat all season and defended this team and manager many times on here however the last two games have finished me off. I'm still fucking fuming about last weeks performances. As many have already said, I can take getting beat (after all we're well used to it) but I can't take getting beat when we just lie down and don't seem to give a fuck. Hope I'm wrong and we play to our potential but do you honestly think we can win this game given our form against top 6 sides?

Yep. It's Arsenal. They've been shite against top teams since Christmas too. At least we managed to beat the chavs and PSG.

would've gone with sterling and 4-5-1 but it is what it is. Make the most of all the whinging and moaning because surely we won't be doing the same with pep next year

2nd is still on and would be a big achievement considering the season we've had. We've thumped arsenal before and no reason we can't again if we bother to turn up.

the sun is out, we're in blue, let's see off the old goat with some typical city humour.

"we are the champions" or something equally ridiculous would go down well ☺ as would "city's going down with a billion"

Worried about Bellerin--who will track his runs? Can't see De Bruyne or Nacho doing it. Maybe Aguero will decide to play in midfield again !

Aguero loves going to out to the left recently, maybe De Bruyne will push into the middle and Nacho will be the poacher/set up in the middle.

But then who fucking knows anymore, I think we all just want these net two games to be over

And what about when we don't have the ball? KDB leaves a huge hole.

2 ST vs a quick passing possession team ...again.

Maybe it'll work this time?

Given that it has basically never worked, I doubt it. Another mauling incoming more likely

Don't care whether Iheanacho will be the deeper of the 2, his natural game is all about being in the box at the age he is at. He may grow into a more commanding deeper role but he's not there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.