Arsenal Supporter's Trust aren't happy!

Haha fuck off gooners, who gives a fuck, do these thick twats really think city would enter into any financial agreement with out checking with the relevant authority ie UEFA, talk about grasping at fucking straws, the envy of other fans is unbelievable and embarrassing to say the least

Funny we use to have Oldham and Stockport County fans sayin we were too big for our boots, now its Arsenal.
We're getting there boys!!!

How can Daniel Taylor justify that figure of £400m? Where does that figure come from?

It's pretty funny when you think about it. It makes Arsenal fans look like a bunch of mardy arse bastards.

Marvin said:
How can Daniel Taylor justify that figure of £400m? Where does that figure come from?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-07-08/manchester-city-said-to-earn-300-million-pounds-in-10-year-etihad-pact.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-07-0 ... -pact.html</a>

stony said:
It's pretty funny when you think about it. It makes Arsenal fans look like a bunch of mardy arse bastards.
I remember a liverpool fan set up an on-line petition against us being taken over at the time Sheik Mansour arrived. It ended up with mostly hundreds of City fans taking the piss. But they're all shitting it!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
stony said:
I remember a liverpool fan set up an on-line petition against us being taken over at the time Sheik Mansour arrived. It ended up with mostly hundreds of City fans taking the piss. But they're all shitting it!

I remember that, in fact I left a message on there.

Just how jealous others are never fails to amaze me.
When Chelsea were blowing everyone away I always just thought that if it were your team how happy you'd be and never thought once about crying about it. If SM had bought the arse I'd be the same. Its life. I'm sure other teams fans think the same but its just the bitter once that get the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.