Arsenal Supporter's Trust aren't happy!

haha fucking ha, gooners all round the world getting angry because were "stealing" their players and their place in the league makes me smile like a cheshire cat

CTID

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
cockney cunts...ohhhhhh wenger is a fucking paedophile

No need for that SHB.

Makes me laugh though, they are seriously worried about being part of the Premier Leagues second tier of clubs.

I can see the Arse, Spuds and Liverpool fighting it out for 4th every year for a decade unless Wenger starts spending some serious cash.

Fan-bloody-tastic!

Hat's off to Manchester City and Etihad for investing so passionately in the game we love.
I'm proud them and feel honoured to be associated with sure philanthropic persons.

PS. the arses can go f#ck themselves.

How can Daniel Taylor justify that figure of £400m? Where does that figure come from?

Thing is according to Fbloke on the Vegas thread, this is nothing compared to what is in the pipeline. So if they moan about this no doubt they will be suicidal when the other news breaks. Arf and Arf again, oh and I agree we will have got the green light from uefa before announcing this, all those meetings we had with them.

Rammyblues said:
How can Daniel Taylor justify that figure of £400m? Where does that figure come from?

Thing is according to Fbloke on the Vegas thread, this is nothing compared to what is in the pipeline. So if they moan about this no doubt they will be suicidal when the other news breaks. Arf and Arf again, oh and I agree we will have got the green light from uefa before announcing this, all those meetings we had with them.

I have a feeling that there´s a quid pro quo somewhere in regards to Uefa..The Nextgen competition?

I have a feeling that there´s a quid pro quo somewhere in regards to Uefa..The Nextgen competition?

Whatever we spend on that is deductable, these FFPRs are great aren't they.

fanscity.gif

Members of the Arsenal supporters trust rush to protest against City's latest sponsorship deal.

S04 said:
Rammyblues said:

Bang on Imho

stony said:
fanscity.gif

Members of the Arsenal supporters trust rush to protest against City's latest sponsorship deal.

Everytime I look at that now all I see is the bloke with the teeth.......

stony said:
It's pretty funny when you think about it. It makes Arsenal fans look like a bunch of mardy arse bastards.
don't be too hard on em,they are our feeder club afterall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.