Arsenal thread 2011/12

So there I am, walking along Ocean Boulevard in Hampton Beach, wearing my 1989 navy City training top like you do, when what should hove into view but some bloke wearing an Arse shirt. He looks at me & I said, "Nasri, eh?" and rubbing my chin grinned. He wasn't 'appy; not appy.

This was an hour ago.

*sent from the beach tequila in one hand fag in t'other*

Overmars, Bergkamp, Vieira, Pettit, Wiltord, Henry, Toure, etc...All academy products right? They forget that Wenger more than once fielded a starting 11 with no English players. Between Arsenal and Liverpool it's one long self pity fest that never ends.

Fair play to the first post u linked, he seems a football fan in general and not a bias arse.

As for the secong guy, well thats fine if he is ok with it but its racist and narrow minded and ill informed to say the least.

I am going to the extreme here and he still fails...

"The moral angle is obvious. Oil, Middle East, USA - the dead bodies are piled sky high on the back of that association"

I bet my whole current account now he has never slated the USA or if offered a holiday in Florida he would decline it, no scratch that id put my company on it.

Also the history and tradition argument...

How is history and tradition made nowadays ? it is not 1970 as much as it may offend the posters sensibilities it doesn't make his train of thought right, indeed it makes him seem very very bitter and racist on the whole.

I wont click the link as i fear i would end up ddosing them to oblivion until their host told them to get lost or worse, which would suck for the decent posters they have. ( no i don't mean that stupid loic tool)

The amount of ignorance in some of the replies are just "wtf"

Anyway, fair play to the Gooner who was decent about us, if he reads this id like to say thanks as i know the stupid shit replies from his own fans will cause him grief.

SeanJason said:
arsenalship.jpg

LMAO That's quality stuff

Wenger needs to pull some rabbits out of the hat and pronto. If they'd only lost fabregas this summer they'd have needed two players to replace him, letting go of Nasri as well is criminal, but signing no established players to replace them yet is insane. I think they need at least one quality midfielder and defender to stand a chance at making the top four. They could really do with 2/3 midfielders, a centre half, left back though and possibly a striker.

Some journo tweeted that van rapist and walcott have 2 years left on their contracts. Can you see them signing? Theo might but van rapist will be out of there next summer I reckon

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wenger needs to pull some rabbits out of the hat and pronto. If they'd only lost fabregas this summer they'd have needed two players to replace him, letting go of Nasri as well is criminal, but signing no established players to replace them yet is insane. I think they need at least one quality midfielder and defender to stand a chance at making the top four. They could really do with 2/3 midfielders, a centre half, left back though and possibly a striker.

Some journo tweeted that van rapist and walcott have 2 years left on their contracts. Can you see them signing? Theo might but van rapist will be out of there next summer I reckon
I believe Vermaelen also has 2 years to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.