Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Will Arsenal compete?

They are now officially our woman/feeder club. They will not compete this year as we have TOLD them not to.

Simple as that!

JC2 said:
They are now officially our woman/feeder club. They will not compete this year as we have TOLD them not to.

Simple as that!

This is the sort of arrogance that I can't stand. Whether it be tongue-in-cheek - show a bit of decency. Imagine the boot being on the other foot, so to speak.

Impeccable said:
JC2 said:

Simple as that!

This is the sort of arrogance that I can't stand. Whether it be tongue-in-cheek - show a bit of decency. Imagine the boot being on the other foot, so to speak.

Well said. That's the sort of arrogant shit I expect from Rags, not blues.

Wenger and the Board at Loggerheads Exclusive

Sorry if already posted in another thread but have you read this ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s378/st170548.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/ ... 170548.htm</a>

Is this guy credible ? If so its not good for arsenal.

Impeccable said:
JC2 said:

Simple as that!

That's the point though, Arsenal shouldn't be in this position.
They are a club that has qualified for the Champions league every year since it's arrival, have a world wide fan base and charge London prices at a 70,000 seater stadium. Arsenal should be competing for every trophy, but instead their manager is happy for them to finish fourth in the league, get to the Champions League knock out stage and doesn't give two shits about domestic cup competitions
It's not like they are the Southern equivalent of Wigan, happy to be punching well above their weight

50nqdl.jpgp

Yes it's from a rag but it's still funny :-)

If they sign Hazard I will stop taking the piss instantly. That guy is world class and wish we were in for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.