Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: I feel sorry for Wenger

like they have ever felt sorry for us ??<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 pm --<br /><br />like they have ever felt sorry for us ??

mcfcliam said:
I don't know why I should either...I loathe the man and he's slagged us off on many occasions but I feel sorry for him at the moment.

He's lost 2 important players, he's got a big stack of injuries piling up and the media are treating him like shit.

The fans are also starting to get on his back, which is very rare as the Arsenal fans see him as a god.

If this was Ferguson in this situation, the media would be grieving and saying how he'll bounce back but no, with Wenger, they're attacking him at every opportunity...Sky took the piss with the end credits after the Liverpool game.

I think they'll sign a few players and finish in the top 4 but it's not looking good at the moment.

I actually hope they win tonight.

Very well put sir.

You feel sorry for him because he pours it on. He's like a bird. A wicked, tricksy, false bird who's messing you about... but when she gives you the doe eyes....

Seriously, I've seen him do the doe eyes thing in two seperate interviews this year.

It's not his fault, it's nasty modern football. It's money. Arsene doesn't like money. Actually Arsene doesn't like spending money, that doesn't make him pure, it makes him mean. In a pre match interview tonight he was speaking about the importance of the champions league. 'If you qualify for the champions league year after year then it means you can.... errr... it is of significance to the club'. Yeah, don't admit that it's about money, whatever you do Arsene.

Same here...... i always take the piss and call him etc but im starting to feel for him now:/

Hes been fucked well and truly by everyone and when it actually happens its quite sad because after all hes a human being.

Fergie on the other hand i wouldnt be able to stop laughing.

TCIB said:
Them end credits were a fooking disgrace, the more i thought of it the less i laughed.

If that was bacontwunt no chance in hell would they have done that.

Very poor form that skysports, for shame.

What happend at the end credits?

Wonderful they are in the group stage...going to have to field their strongest 11 easy mid-week in order to even stand a chance...come the weekend they'll just be more and more depleted, it will take it's toll. Not that I had them as genuine title contenders anyways...

Yes I'm a hater

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.