Arsenal thread 2011/12

jimharri said:
Crouchinho said:
Arsenal the most entertaining team in the world don't forget
Thought that was supposed to be your mob. At least that's what the whisky-sodden, red nosed twat told us last week.

He said in England but it's all a matter of opinion. Arsenal fans still say they play the best football in the world.

Ian Wright said they still play the best football in the country too!

Crouchinho said:
jimharri said:
Crouchinho said:
Arsenal the most entertaining team in the world don't forget
Thought that was supposed to be your mob. At least that's what the whisky-sodden, red nosed twat told us last week.

He said in England but it's all a matter of opinion. Arsenal fans still say they play the best football in the world.

There are undiscovered tribes in New Guinea that will be able to tell you that Ian Wright is a no nothing fuckwit. No one knows how they know, they just do.

stony said:
Crouchinho said:
jimharri said:

There are undiscovered tribes in New Guinea that will be able to tell you that Ian Wright is a no nothing fuckwit. No one knows how they know, they just do.

I agree. He's always been a prat. He seems to hate City more than Spurs now, 10 years ago that didn't even seem possible, not sure why? Probably something to do with SWP I guess. I hope he gets blown up by a jar of Chicken Tonight some time soon

Crouchinho said:
I agree. He's always been a prat. He seems to hate City more than Spurs now, 10 years ago that didn't even seem possible, not sure why? Probably something to do with SWP I guess. I hope he gets blown up by a jar of Chicken Tonight some time soon

He didn't like the contract SWP was being offered. He was all over the papers telling anyone who would listen that we was "mugging him off"
He seemed to think SWP deserved to be on the same wages as Tevez and co.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.