Arsenal thread 2011/12

Prestwich_Blue said:
If anyone's on Twitter, @MikelArteta08 pours out some absolute bile about us. Give him some back.
arteta is not on twitter....its a fake account

spurspinter1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
If anyone's on Twitter, @MikelArteta08 pours out some absolute bile about us. Give him some back.

Why not shout at some traffic while you're at it?

You'll have to teach us how. Is it something like this "gerchoo cowson" I'm not exactly sure what it means but I think it's cockernee for "That man there is an absolute Rotter"

stony said:
spurspinter1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

You'll have to teach us how. Is it something like this "gerchoo cowson" I'm not exactly sure what it means but I think it's cockernee for "That man there is an absolute Rotter"

I'd tell you but I'm still busy telling that Hoy fella he is a **** on twitter

Calcio said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
arteta is not on twitter....its a fake account
Yes I know. He seems to be a Scandinavian glory-hunter who puts out some absolute shite including the fact that Arsenal have won 10 league games at the Etihad/CoMS. Work that one out.

Coquelin (a midfielder playing full-back) done a hamstring or something now, Arsenal will be down to their under-15s playing full-back positions soon.

We have Wayne Bridge waiting for you Wenger, an experienced England international. ;)

spurspinter1 said:
stony said:
spurspinter1 said:

I'd tell you but I'm still busy telling that Hoy fella he is a **** on twitter

You and me both pinter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.