Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Re: Arsenal thread 2011/12

southern muppet said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
stony said:
They'll win fuck all again this year and might not even scrape 4th. All the Tarquins and Henriettas were getting restless before the start of this season, if they don't get 4th they will be positively apoplectic.
Believe me - they're going to be apoplectic in January.

reliantrobinmk1.jpg

D500_1_70_72_6_-1_-1_-1_-1_-1_-1_2006_iveco_daily_van.jpg

coal-dust-percy.jpg

?
You've got it.

Reliant van Toytrain.

spurspinter1 said:
He's been so good he deserves to be mentioned three times apparently.

Benny's been solid for a long time but continues to fly under the radar, only good news as far as I'm concerned, the less opposition clubs/fans/managers/Scottish twats on MOTD hate him the better.

Shotton tore him a new one on sunday and that's Shotton...AE off at half time, claiming injury I suppose...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
spurspinter1 said:

Benny's been solid for a long time but continues to fly under the radar, only good news as far as I'm concerned, the less opposition clubs/fans/managers/Scottish twats on MOTD hate him the better.

Shotton tore him a new one on sunday and that's Shotton...AE off at half time, claiming injury I suppose...

He didn't do that badly, name me a left back in the premier league that doesn't have the occasional wobbly game, but as I said, keep on hating him, it's better for us that way :)

spurspinter1 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
spurspinter1 said:

He didn't do that badly, name me a left back in the premier league that doesn't have the occasional wobbly game, but as I said, keep on hating him, it's better for us that way :)

I don't hate him, never said I have.

Just gave my honest opinion that Shotton tore him a new one.

arsenal got sensational money from city for nasri , as he was in the last year of his contract. he never put a transfer request in, but if someone was offering him better prospects of winning a trophy, which i'm sorry but we do and was offering him more money, why on earth would he stay at arsenal ? look at some of the great names in football that have stayed at a club for loyalty, gerrard, shearer, they've won nothing like the amount of trophies they should have

dref619 said:
arsenal got sensational money from city for nasri , as he was in the last year of his contract. he never put a transfer request in, but if someone was offering him better prospects of winning a trophy, which i'm sorry but we do and was offering him more money, why on earth would he stay at arsenal ? look at some of the great names in football that have stayed at a club for loyalty, gerrard, shearer, they've won nothing like the amount of trophies they should have
football fans are not logical

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.