Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
GunnerGer said:
I'll echo the other lads in congratulating you's on your win. I too am glad you won it, as no one wants Chelsea or Mourinho to win it and we already got a taster of what it would be like if Liverpool won it after they beat you, and they hadn't even won it yet! Scouseland would be unbearable.

If truth be told, you were the best team over the course of the season as well, so deserved winners.

More what ifs from an Arsenal point of view, but every season is it seems. If we win the cup next week, I'd mark our season a 7.5 or 8 out of 10, and I'm happy with that. Just hope we strengthen in the summer.

Congrats again, enjoy your party! :-)
Thanks Gunner

Just came over to say what a goal from Ramsey. He would have been Player of the Season had he stayed fit.

Was a brilliant goal. He's turned himself into easily our most important player this season, and is fundamental to the way we play, especially with us having a limited strike force. He seems to make the others around him play better as well and its no coincidence that Ozil and Girouds form dipped when he was out.

Just hope we can get someone in their beside him that can offer some steel in these big away games that we've been pummelled in this season.

malg said:
I wonder how things would have panned out if Walcott, Wilshere and Ramsey had stayed fit?

Definately closer and a better representation of the teams with the quality. Thought Walcott was looking good until injured.
Wenger needs to keep his mouth shut though especially in the sphere of Barristers & Counsel.

Just looking at the table and they were only 7 points behind. I honestly think if they win the FA Cup and I hope they do that next season they will get closer again. 3 players there short of competing. A forward and defender and holding midfielder. IF they would of signed Saurez whos to say they wouldnt of been there in the shake up this season.

leighton said:
Just looking at the table and they were only 7 points behind. I honestly think if they win the FA Cup and I hope they do that next season they will get closer again. 3 players there short of competing. A forward and defender and holding midfielder. IF they would of signed Saurez whos to say they wouldnt of been there in the shake up this season.

Really? That's a pleasant surprise.

Man city have set a very high standard . Will be very hard for anyone to catch them next season as I see them getting even better.
We need 2 top strikers or we will end up in a similar position to this. However this will be a very good season if we win the cup and hopefully we can build on that.
As for city, its very hard to dislike them with players like Yaya, Kompany and Silva and a very decent man in charge. They dont seem to have the usual nasty element you get with united and Chelsea. .Noel gallagher is starting to get on my nerves though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.