Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Man city, Deserved champions and a brilliant double.
Hope to see you in the community shield in August!

AwayDay said:
Congratulations Man city, Deserved champions and a brilliant double.
Hope to see you in the community shield in August!

Agreed. You played great football, likable players, classy manager, since it couldn't have been us, I'm glad it was you.

malg said:
I wonder how things would have panned out if Walcott, Wilshere and Ramsey had stayed fit?

i think the last 5 games have showed us, 5 straight wins (ok not against top teams but still), back to playing good football etc, all coincided with the return of ozil and ramsey, add walcott into the mix and i honestly don't think we'd have been going into the last game of the season with no chance of winning the title...

The only thing that could cap this season off for me would be a Hull win in the cup final.

Nothing to do with the decent gooner posters on here (gooner2 aside of course, what a twat he was), more to do with your gobshite manager whinging, moaning and generally sticking his beak in City's business at every opportunity. His pain next weekend would be delicious but tbh I think they'll beat Hull comfortably.

I'll echo the other lads in congratulating you's on your win. I too am glad you won it, as no one wants Chelsea or Mourinho to win it and we already got a taster of what it would be like if Liverpool won it after they beat you, and they hadn't even won it yet! Scouseland would be unbearable.

If truth be told, you were the best team over the course of the season as well, so deserved winners.

More what ifs from an Arsenal point of view, but every season is it seems. If we win the cup next week, I'd mark our season a 7.5 or 8 out of 10, and I'm happy with that. Just hope we strengthen in the summer.

Congrats again, enjoy your party! :-)

GunnerGer said:
I'll echo the other lads in congratulating you's on your win. I too am glad you won it, as no one wants Chelsea or Mourinho to win it and we already got a taster of what it would be like if Liverpool won it after they beat you, and they hadn't even won it yet! Scouseland would be unbearable.

If truth be told, you were the best team over the course of the season as well, so deserved winners.

More what ifs from an Arsenal point of view, but every season is it seems. If we win the cup next week, I'd mark our season a 7.5 or 8 out of 10, and I'm happy with that. Just hope we strengthen in the summer.

Congrats again, enjoy your party! :-)
Thanks Gunner

Just came over to say what a goal from Ramsey. He would have been Player of the Season had he stayed fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.