Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
I'm sorry and I try not to be bitter, but having seen your performance today and in the semis, I bet you're
fucking glad we fucked up against Wigan. Anyway so looking forward to Community Shield now.

You're insane!!

Got there in the end but by feck that's was nervewracking.

To the guys that congratulated us, cheers. Very satisfactory season all round, City win the league, Arsenal the FA Cup, Liverpool nothing, Mourinho nothing, Spurs the usual....and Utd......they gave us Moyes!! :-)

Cheers again guys!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
I'm sorry and I try not to be bitter, but having seen your performance today and in the semis, I bet you're
fucking glad we fucked up against Wigan. Anyway so looking forward to Community Shield now.

You're one funny kid.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
great to see arsenal win with all those english players.....

you want british players? we have walcott, gibbs, jenkinson, ramsey, wilshere, ox. at least 5 of those would have been on the pitch were it not for injuries, thats almost half the team. so sorry but that wind up just doesn't work anymore, especially if its coming from a chelsea or city fan.

Worst teeshirt since Liverpool and Suarez

Said "who needs Wonga, we have Wenger"

The irony that he is the best paid manager of a team with the highest priced season tickets who have a 42 million pound midfielder on show

afc16 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
great to see arsenal win with all those english players.....

you want british players? we have walcott, gibbs, jenkinson, ramsey, wilshere, ox. at least 5 of those would have been on the pitch were it not for injuries, thats almost half the team. so sorry but that wind up just doesn't work anymore, especially if its coming from a chelsea or city fan.

Thats why you struggled against Hull Tigers.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:

as they say, all that matters is the result, and surely we deserve some credit for coming back from 2-0 down? it doesn't matter who you are or how much your paid, thats takes a lot of guts in a final at wembley, especially the pressure we were under to win it.

also, who's to say we wouldn't have played a lot better against a better team? sometimes the quality of the opposition can make your own performance go down a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.