Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
They're hanging around - fair play to them

we have been all season, and i know you dont get a trophy for this but the fact we've spent more time in 1st place then anyone else this season shows our consistency.

i can't see us playing great football from now on, due to the amount of creative players we have out injured.

but in this last run it doesn't really matter, all that matters is the points.

Most underrated Arsenal player for me over the last couple of seasons has to be Rosicky. Has been key in them pipping Tottenham to fourth last couple of seasons. Shame injuries robbed him of his prime, because he would have been one of the best midfielders of his generation.

Kun Aguero said:
Normalbloke said:
What a perfect time to play chelski, they have gala 3 days before we play them. and Ramirez, Willian suspended. could go above chelski by march 25th.

However in typical Arsenal fashion you'll bottle it.

Whats that suppose to mean lol ? In the last two seasons we've finished the season in title winning form. Chelsea without Ramires drive from midfield and willians movement up front will find it very hard to score against us next saturday. They are lucky we are missing 7 players.

Normalbloke said:
What a perfect time to play chelski, they have gala 3 days before we play them. and Ramirez, Willian suspended. could go above chelski by march 25th.
Chelsea play in Tuesday night and are at home in the Champions League, and they play Arsenal at home. It's not the same as going away to Barcelona and then going away in the Premier League at the weekend

I wouldn't back Arsenal to beat Chelsea on what I saw today. They relied on Spurs poor finishing and inability to play in a final ball. They effectively lost control of the game

Aw_disciple said:
Kun Aguero said:
Normalbloke said:

Whats that suppose to mean lol ? In the last two seasons we've finished the season in title winning form. Chelsea without Ramires drive from midfield and willians movement up front will find it very hard to score against us next saturday. They are lucky we are missing 7 players.

So have Wigan the past 5 seasons.....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Aw_disciple said:
Kun Aguero said:

Thats nonsense, if you look at the form table from the last two seasons from March we have been the best side in this league, the time of year where all the players step up. So I really dont understand when pundits and people in the media say arsenal will drop off when recent history actually suggests the opposite.

Aw_disciple said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Aw_disciple said:

Thats nonsense, if you look at the form table from the last two seasons from March we have been the best side in this league, the time of year where all the players step up. So I really dont understand when pundits and people in the media say arsenal will drop off when recent history actually suggests the opposite.

2 seasons ago City won the last 6 games straight (after losing at Arsenal) - not only was that title winning form - it actually WAS title winning form, clawing back 8 points on the rags.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Aw_disciple said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

2 seasons ago City won the last 6 games straight (after losing at Arsenal) - not only was that title winning form - it actually WAS title winning form, clawing back 8 points on the rags.
Well past was then and this is now. I personally dont see city doing it due to a lack of strength defensively and a few other reasons, but you may surprise me.

Aw_disciple said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Aw_disciple said:

Well past was then and this is now. I personally dont see city doing it due to a lack of strength defensively and a few other reasons, but you may surprise me.

Hilarious! You mention the past two years Arsenal have finished with a title winning run, I remind you that 2 years ago City actually DID finish with a title winning run - and you reply by saying the past was then but this is now!
You couldn't make it up!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Aw_disciple said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Hilarious! You mention the past two years Arsenal have finished with a title winning run, I remind you that 2 years ago City actually DID finish with a title winning run - and you reply by saying the past was then but this is now!
You couldn't make it up!

Hahaha, let him be. He is happy. Personally I thought Arsenal were VERY lucky to get anything out of the game yesterday. They did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.