Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw_disciple said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Aw_disciple said:
Thats nonsense, if you look at the form table from the last two seasons from March we have been the best side in this league, the time of year where all the players step up. So I really dont understand when pundits and people in the media say arsenal will drop off when recent history actually suggests the opposite.

2 seasons ago City won the last 6 games straight (after losing at Arsenal) - not only was that title winning form - it actually WAS title winning form, clawing back 8 points on the rags.
Well past was then and this is now. I personally dont see city doing it due to a lack of strength defensively and a few other reasons, but you may surprise me.
106.gif

You know what, I'm not going to even bother. MES has already pointed out the ridiculousness of your post. You're either 1 of 3 things. Incredibly high, incredibly stupid or just a wum who's looking for bites.

^He sounds like that Gooner2 or something guy who wummed here 2 or 3 months back. Funny how so many Arsenal fans are coming out of the hole this season.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Aw_disciple said:
Kun Aguero said:
However in typical Arsenal fashion you'll bottle it.

Whats that suppose to mean lol ? In the last two seasons we've finished the season in title winning form. Chelsea without Ramires drive from midfield and willians movement up front will find it very hard to score against us next saturday. They are lucky we are missing 7 players.

So have Wigan the past 5 seasons.....

hahahahahaha

Aw_disciple said:
Kun Aguero said:
Normalbloke said:
What a perfect time to play chelski, they have gala 3 days before we play them. and Ramirez, Willian suspended. could go above chelski by march 25th.

Whats that suppose to mean lol ? In the last two seasons we've finished the season in title winning form. Chelsea without Ramires drive from midfield and willians movement up front will find it very hard to score against us next saturday. They are lucky we are missing 7 players.

It means you don't have any leaders in your team, say a Terry, a Vidic, a Keane, a Adams or a Paddy V who can lead by example in the big games, Arsenal's record at the Britania, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford over the years isn't that good. To be fair we've never won at thr Britania in the league. I'll be amazed if Arsenal get anything on Saturday. Mourinho will get his team to run over you.

foetus said:
Aw_disciple said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
2 seasons ago City won the last 6 games straight (after losing at Arsenal) - not only was that title winning form - it actually WAS title winning form, clawing back 8 points on the rags.
Well past was then and this is now. I personally dont see city doing it due to a lack of strength defensively and a few other reasons, but you may surprise me.
106.gif

You know what, I'm not going to even bother. MES has already pointed out the ridiculousness of your post. You're either 1 of 3 things. Incredibly high, incredibly stupid or just a wum who's looking for bites.

VIEW TABLE
POS LP CLUB RANK HOME FORM PTS AWAY FORM PTS LAST 6 MATCHES PTS
1 (1) Liverpool 2 W W D W W W 16 L W D W W W 13 D W W W W W 16
2 (2) Man City 4 W W W W L W 15 W W W W D W 16 W W L D W W 13
3 (3) Chelsea 1 W W D W W W 16 W W W D W L 13 W D W W W L 13
4 (4) West Ham 12 L D L W W W 10 L W D W L L 7 W W W W L L 12
5 (5) Southampton 8 L W D D L W 8 L D W W L W 10 D W L L W W 10
6 (11) Arsenal 3 D W W W D W 14 W W D L L W 10 W L D W L W 10
7 (7) Everton 6 L W W W W W 15 W D D L L L 5 L W L L W W 9
8 (8) Stoke 11 D L W D W W 11 L L L D L D 2 D D L W D W 9
9 (6) Spurs 5 W W L W W L 12 W W D W L L 10 W W L W L L 9
10 (9) Sunderland 18 D L D W L D 6 D W D W W L 11 D W W L L D 8
11 (10) Man Utd 7 W L W W D L 10 W L L D W W 10 L D D W W L 8
12 (12) Aston Villa 10 D L W L W W 10 L W D L D L 5 L L D L W W 7
13 (13) Hull 13 W L D L L L 4 D L L L W W 7 D W L W L L 7
14 (14) West Brom 16 W D D D D L 7 D D L L L W 5 D L D D L W 6
15 (15) Newcastle 9 W L L L L W 6 L W D L W L 7 L L L W W L 6
16 (16) Fulham 20 W L L L L W 6 L L L D D L 2 D L D L L W 5
17 (17) Crystal Palace 17 D W W W L L 10 W L L L D D 5 L W L D L D 5
18 (18) Norwich 15 L W D D W D 9 D L L L L L 1 D L W L D L 5
19 (19) Swansea 14 L L W W D L 7 L D L L D L 2 L W D L D L 5
20 (20) Cardiff 19 D L W D L W 8 L L L L L L 0 L D L L W L 4
POS LP CLUB RANK HOME FORM PTS AWAY FORM PTS LAST 6 MATCHES PTS
Share this page

Kun Aguero said:
Aw_disciple said:
Kun Aguero said:

It means you don't have any leaders in your team, say a Terry, a Vidic, a Keane, a Adams or a Paddy V who can lead by example in the big games, Arsenal's record at the Britania, Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford over the years isn't that good. To be fair we've never won at thr Britania in the league. I'll be amazed if Arsenal get anything on Saturday. Mourinho will get his team to run over you.

We have Mertesacker and Flamini. The latter in particular operates like a general at war. He gives the team a degree of steel that was absent in the last couple seasons. If you see the games in which he has played and the one's where he is off- I haven't done a statistical overview- but I think you'd see that we're not as easy to push around when he's on the pitch.

foetus said:
Aw_disciple said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
106.gif

- This was too good. Unfortunately I think it had to be deliberate.

Kun Aguero said:
Aw_disciple said:
Kun Aguero said:

Ahh ignorance at its finest once again, the typical General English football fan and media favorite arsenal related cliche 'they have no leaders they'll never do it, mental strength blah blah blah'. Clowns like you need to realise and get into your thick head (hard for you we all know) that this is no longer the arsenal team comprising a young fabregas, van Persie etc that cracked under the slightest of pressure, Wenger was wrong and short sighted for attempting to build a team around such mentally fragile players without any experienced players alongside them, he was wrong, he's realised his mistake and in the last couple of seasons has gradually integrated more winners and leaders in the team, he has reinvigorated and reinvented rosicky to be a key component in our squad and finally he's now bringing in young hungry British players who are ready to fight for the team when the chips are down as has been displayed by our dire performances in the earlier parts of he last two seasons followed by immense improvements in the latter stages of the season which has concluded in us retaining our position amongst Europe's elite in the champions league. This season mertersacker, Ramsey, arteta and more than all flamini have shown real leadership attributions. You say we struggle in the big games but we went to Munich without 7 key players and drew, what happened to man city at the camp nou last Wednesday against the worse Barcelona team in 5 years with all your players fit? Arsenal have beaten Tottenham twice, Liverpool twice, Everton, beat villa away where you and Chelsea failed and all with at least 4 players missing. I know this team, this group of players together have proven they can do the business at the proper nitty-gritty period of the season I.e. title run ins, cup finals but to totally dismiss us as weak and lacking in leadership is just ridiculous. Anyway we will all see what happens at the end of the campaign, after all whoever wins would've deserved it as this is undoubtedly the most competitive title race ive ever seen.

Aw_disciple said:
Kun Aguero said:
Aw_disciple said:

Ahh ignorance at its finest once again, the typical General English football fan and media favorite arsenal related cliche 'they have no leaders they'll never do it, mental strength blah blah blah'. Clowns like you need to realise and get into your thick head (hard for you we all know) that this is no longer the arsenal team comprising a young fabregas, van Persie etc that cracked under the slightest of pressure, Wenger was wrong and short sighted for attempting to build a team around such mentally fragile players without any experienced players alongside them, he was wrong, he's realised his mistake and in the last couple of seasons has gradually integrated more winners and leaders in the team, he has reinvigorated and reinvented rosicky to be a key component in our squad and finally he's now bringing in young hungry British players who are ready to fight for the team when the chips are down as has been displayed by our dire performances in the earlier parts of he last two seasons followed by immense improvements in the latter stages of the season which has concluded in us retaining our position amongst Europe's elite in the champions league. This season mertersacker, Ramsey, arteta and more than all flamini have shown real leadership attributions. You say we struggle in the big games but we went to Munich without 7 key players and drew, what happened to man city at the camp nou last Wednesday against the worse Barcelona team in 5 years with all your players fit? Arsenal have beaten Tottenham twice, Liverpool twice, Everton, beat villa away where you and Chelsea failed and all with at least 4 players missing. I know this team, this group of players together have proven they can do the business at the proper nitty-gritty period of the season I.e. title run ins, cup finals but to totally dismiss us as weak and lacking in leadership is just ridiculous. Anyway we will all see what happens at the end of the campaign, after all whoever wins would've deserved it as this is undoubtedly the most competitive title race ive ever seen.

how rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.