Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fair to say that if everyone was fully fit, then likely starters for Arsenal would include Walcott, Gibbs and Wilshere as well as the Ox and Ramsey (I'm allowing a Welshman in). There is also Jenkinson on the bench. That's not too bad when you consider that English players are in a minority in the PL.

Gillespie said:
It's fair to say that if everyone was fully fit, then likely starters for Arsenal would include Walcott, Gibbs and Wilshere as well as the Ox and Ramsey (I'm allowing a Welshman in). There is also Jenkinson on the bench. That's not too bad when you consider that English players are in a minority in the PL.

We can add Negredo, Silva and Navas (I'm allowing Spaniards in).

mcmanus said:
Gillespie said:

We can add Negredo, Silva and Navas (I'm allowing Spaniards in).

I bet you won't be voting UKIP!

Gillespie said:
Top 4 and an FA Cup would be a good season for us. Anything less would be bad especially if we fail to secure top 4.

I'm hoping City will spank Everton for us.

But you guys were going to win the league? where is gooner16?

bleed.blue said:
Gillespie said:
Top 4 and an FA Cup would be a good season for us. Anything less would be bad especially if we fail to secure top 4.

I'm hoping City will spank Everton for us.

But you guys were going to win the league? where is gooner16?

That's not something claimed by me or by most Gooners I know.

Early season optimism has been replaced by season end pragmatism.

One of them top class Arsenal products, remember him trying to pick on Nasri hahaha sad twat

10177994_767461413294109_801564269422297457_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.