Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Come on Tarquins.

CITYBOY1000 said:
Plaything of the gods said:
Pam said:
But I think they play again before our Neverton game, I think.

Sorry, I am mistaken. But still, they only have WBA and Norwich left.
No, Arse are currently 4 pts and +2 GD ahead of Everton. Everton play next (against us) but Arse's two remaining games are West Brom at Home and Norwich away. Would love to see Arse score at least another 3 (without reply) to have a GD advantage of +5 or more as that would really kill any Everton hopes ahead of our game.

The only problem with that is that if they are out of CL contention they will be under no pressure and could just shut up shop and pick us off on the break.

If they are in with a shout, and Arse have to go away to Norwich who gave the dippers a run in the second half, then they will come at us looking for a win. Could open up a bit of space for us to exploit.

the everton forums suggest they have given up on 4th now after this, they dont want liverpool to win it and they are planning a poznan for when we score

Think liverpool will score quite a few against these! The emirates makes our ground sound like the westfalenstadion

Rammyblues said:
Whats our goal difference over the dippers again. Scouse might wallop this lot 10-0.

8 ahead now and (if we're talking simply about it coming down to goal difference) has to be a minimum of 11 better even if we win 1-0 three times. That means the Dippers would have to knock in 11 without reply against Palace and Newcastle. Every time we score an additional goal, they have to as well.

Tricky_Trev said:
Even if we win all our games, we can't rule out Liverpool beating this shower of shite about 18-0 and winning on goal difference comfortably.
Well that would make for the most exciting final PL day ever!

Swiftly followed by an investigation from the Serious Fraud Office.

Tricky_Trev said:
Even if we win all our games, we can't rule out Liverpool beating this shower of shite about 18-0 and winning on goal difference comfortably.
Well that would make for the most exciting final PL day ever!

not for me

Rammyblues said:
Whats our goal difference over the dippers again. Scouse might wallop this lot 10-0.

It's 8 but that's deceiving. We have 3 games left. Meaning if we win out, we'll have a minimum lead of 11. If we win every game they have to outscore us by at least 11 in their final 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.