Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Come on Tarquins.

citytill1die84 said:
Why do they say the 2nd goal is offside when an Newcastle player is on his ass still on the pitch playing him on?
There has to be two defending players between the offending player and the goal. Ozil was ahead of Krul, therefore there was only the one defender between him and the goal. Rewind and watch it again.

Hitting form once again at the right time. If they can keep it up, hopefully we'll be able to salvage a decent end to the season.

Jazzy.ba said:
stony said:
AwayDay said:
If gooner 16 claimed wed win the league, then hes at the right place in this forum, 90% of people on blue moon thought their team would win the league, its hardly a stick anyone can beat arsenal fans with, not on here anyway.

Absolutely ridiculous point to make. City has a better squad, a better recent history of winning things and invested wisely in the summer. We were the bookies favourites to win, and rightly so. Arsenal are perennial chokers with a history of bottling it at the business end of the season.
Guess what happened.
City fans thinking they are in with a great chance of winning the league is far more realistic than Arsenal fans, and unlike Arsenal, we are still in with a chance.

Youve got great recent history, do you include beating by a championship side 8-1?

Still keeps me awake at night that even though it was about 5 fucking years ago. How did us twatting you lot 6-3 a few month back go down?

Plaything of the gods said:
Pam said:
citykev28 said:
No, they'll be 4 points clear if they win tonight meaning that Everton could still mathematically catch them.

But I think they play again before our Neverton game, I think.

Sorry, I am mistaken. But still, they only have WBA and Norwich left.
No, Arse are currently 4 pts and +2 GD ahead of Everton. Everton play next (against us) but Arse's two remaining games are West Brom at Home and Norwich away. Would love to see Arse score at least another 3 (without reply) to have a GD advantage of +5 or more as that would really kill any Everton hopes ahead of our game.

Goal difference is irrelevant. Arsenal just need one win from two games and they have 4th place.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Not sure how 4 points behind with 6 points to play for puts Everton out

Me neither. I think they're using applied mathematics.
Apply what you want to it, to make an incorrect statement correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.