Arsenal Thread 2015/16

No idea. But he is having about 6 months each season out injured at the moment. Sometimes you just need to accept your body is not up to playing professional sport no matter how talented you are just like Michael Johnson had to admit.
True.

He's still young but his injury record is unbelievable, not little knocks either; Long term, nasty injuries especially his ankle. Think Tolmie hinted he was upset at how he's treated medically at Asenal. This is up to August this year, before the latest setbacks I imagine;

CLuN9xkWIAAJDwi.jpg

Even though he doesn't seem to be a particularly likeable individual, I wouldn't wish this on him. No more than some of our players, he seems to be very fragile.

Fuck him. No sympathy for the snidey areshole. He's already a millionaire, so even if he has to stop playing it won't affect him financially.

Sick note Wilshere had another injury set back. Still remember the clowns on here wanting us to sign him.
I did. Still would depending on the price.

A change in the way he plays would end a lot of his injury problems imo. So I don't think it's an unreasonable risk to take.

I did. Still would depending on the price.

A change in the way he plays would end a lot of his injury problems imo. So I don't think it's an unreasonable risk to take.

We can't even keep our own players fit. If we signed him his legs would just fall off once our medical staff get a hold of him.

We can't even keep our own players fit. If we signed him his legs would just fall off once our medical staff get a hold of him.
Doesnt really matter who we sign leaving them in the hands of our medical staff. Crock or ironman, they'll both miss half a year and the crock might be cheaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.