Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Fuck him. No sympathy for the snidey areshole. He's already a millionaire, so even if he has to stop playing it won't affect him financially.

Surely it would effect him financially. When his contract runs out his injury record will go against him.

I did. Still would depending on the price.

A change in the way he plays would end a lot of his injury problems imo. So I don't think it's an unreasonable risk to take.

His body is already ruined in my opinion. I have problems with my own body (knees) and he does exactly what I do when running, he has no confidence in his legs at all. Anybody that signs him or re-signs him need to get him on a pay as you play deal.

Champions elect according to the cock sucking MOTD panel....

The fans would probably agree. Never met a bunch of more self righteous, entitled arseholes in my life. Probably love the smell of their own farts. Boo anyone who has the audacity to leave them.

has any club had more false dawns than these shandy/pimms drinking c*nts , every season , top at xmas , qualified for the champs league , and every season go out of champs league in February and settle for the 4th place cup.

My boss is an Arsenal season ticket holder and I promise you when I see him next he'll be just like [old] us about winning the title - Not a fucking chance. But he'll secretly be holding out hope. If our ground was at the top of upper st, drinks would be a lot dearer and Mary D's would be the cult club for celebs around the world. Not just Alan.

See Walcott's finishing was back to its usual shit standard yesterday after his worldy against us - typical!

Surely it would effect him financially. When his contract runs out his injury record will go against him.

So he'll have a few less million in the bank. He'll have to buy a C class instead of an S class, poor fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.