Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goal from Adebayor was the start of our inferiority complex against the likes of the Arse being shrugged off along with giving us the best gif ever, A club that has slowly choked itself with its own hubris of doing the things the right way that and being owned by a set of American asset strippers. It’s along road back for them, feel sorry for Mikel as it will end in tears.

How the mighty have fallen. They are a mere shadow of the team that regularly used to beat us 4-0/5-0.
Long may it continue. Fuck the entitled Tarquin wankers that support them.
Remember that these are the c*nts who instigated "The Hateful 8 " letter to UEFA.
As someone said on the Arsenal match day thread -" Arsenal are Cities Bitches now".
And we all know that bitches like to be fucked. Ave it you fu*ckin slaaaaaggg.
How many years did we go without a league win in Islington; mid 70s through to 2013 (?), was it? That jinx has been firmly laid to rest. We've just got to crack the Anfield curse now.

Robbie on Arsenal TV was speaking to the fat jaffa with all the tattoos who asked if we could have a 2nd wave of Covid so the season could be called off.

They take it hard when they lose.

To be fair, we're all like that, aren't we?

I don't know bud, my disappointment lasts 10 minutes and I move on. Maybe it's because my testosterone levels aren't what they were, or I haven't got an image left to propagate on social media like the gooner gimp.

Perhaps I am being too harsh ;)

How many years did we go without a league win in Islington; mid 70s through to 2013 (?), was it? That jinx has been firmly laid to rest. We've just got to crack the Anfield curse now.
We were also cursed when playing at Middlesborough during the 70s/80s/90s,both at Ayresome Park and then The Riverside( 8-1 anybody). That curse has also been put to bed many years ago. As you say Jim just the Anfield curse to overcome now. Pretty sure a victory or two for City will turn the tide.
(Almost forgot the OT curse from 1974 - 2008. Christ,it's easier for City to win at OT than it is to win at home these days).

We were also cursed when playing at Middlesborough during the 70s/80s/90s,both at Ayresome Park and then The Riverside( 8-1 anybody). That curse has also been put to bed many years ago. As you say Jim just the Anfield curse to overcome now. Pretty sure a victory or two for City will turn the tide.
(Almost forgot the OT curse from 1974 - 2008. Christ,it's easier for City to win at OT than it is to win at home these days).
Ipswich was another one. Wins there were as rare as hens' teeth.

Ipswich was another one. Wins there were as rare as hens' teeth.
We won the FA Cup game at Portmann Road in Jan. 2002 (4-1).
And I think that is the last time we played them. Almost 20 years ago. And unless we get them in one of the Cups,it will most likely be another 20 years before we play them again. F***king Tractor Boys.

We won the FA Cup game at Portmann Road in Jan. 2002 (4-1).
And I think that is the last time we played them. Almost 20 years ago. And unless we get them in one of the Cups,it will most likely be another 20 years before we play them again. F***king Tractor Boys.
I was thinking back in the seventies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.