Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike arsenal fans after they beat us in the fa cup semi a few years ago very luckily they where all so mouthy I couldn't believe the way they genuinely think they are bigger and better than us, always respected there team of the last 20 years plus but the fans can fuck right off hope they end up in a relegation scrap next year, let's see them lord it then. Twats

I really dislike arsenal fans after they beat us in the fa cup semi a few years ago very luckily they where all so mouthy I couldn't believe the way they genuinely think they are bigger and better than us, always respected there team of the last 20 years plus but the fans can fuck right off hope they end up in a relegation scrap next year, let's see them lord it then. Twats
Maybe they have a chance of winning a cup next season now that the top 7 clubs will not be competing in The League Cup.
Obviously they will easily qualify as currently they are 9th in Premier League.

Spineless bastards went from 1 up to lose 2-1 at Brighton. Hoped they'd catch the rags but they haven't got the stomach for a fight.

And to think it was only Wednesday when Gaz Neville was telling everyone that his sources told him Arsenal would be the fittest & best prepared following the re start. Feel for Arteta but a lot did say this was too big a job for his 1st managers role. They are truly awful

And to think it was only Wednesday when Gaz Neville was telling everyone that his sources told him Arsenal would be the fittest & best prepared following the re start. Feel for Arteta but a lot did say this was too big a job for his 1st managers role. They are truly awful
Valencia's Gary Neville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.