Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the Spectrum Patrol Car and my bro had the Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle back in the day. I never got the Joe 90 secret agent case though.

Captain Black used to scare the crap out of me as a kid.
I had the Captain Scarlet outfit. used to buzz off wearing it ;-)
I had the Joe 90 vehicle can't remember what it was called, and the cardboard suitcase with a plastic gun, glasses and WIN badge. Them were the days.

The female puppets at that time were extremely sexy, Marina, Lady Penelope, Harmony , Rhapsody etc.

As much as I hate it, they have one hand on the trophy now.
Better than it being United or Liverpool though.

They are playing in a similar style to what we did in 2017/18 when the opposition still gave us more space to run into.
Opposition teams don't play as much anti-football as they do against us, and it helps them, just like it did us in 17/18.
I don't think they'll adapt as well if they start encountering a low-block with 9 behind the ball every week.

I can understand Jesus but we should never have sold Zinchenko to them, real influence in the dressing room.

Reached an agreement to buy Trossard, apparently. £21m plus add ons, which is an absolute bargain for a player that's been on fire this season. They're strengthening while they're on top, which is exactly the right thing to do.

Reached an agreement to buy Trossard, apparently. £21m plus add ons, which is an absolute bargain for a player that's been on fire this season. They're strengthening while they're on top, which is exactly the right thing to do.

He is on a free in the summer so about right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.