Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you guys can say we're playing well.

Have a bunch of utd fans who keep saying we're lucky and keep getting luck up to this point and we're not playing well.

Not surprised when the media is full of ex Utd players calling us lucky and cant handle we're better than they are.
You deserve top of the league IMO - and you'll win the league sans injuries. But how deep is your squad? Saka injured - huge loss - ditto Odegaard and Partey. If all three remain injury free I think that the title is yours - but that's an unlikely scenario.

City - in contrast - are very, very deep. We can sustain top-level performance even with multiple injuries to key players. At present we seem to lack motivation - but I trust that Pep will promptly fix this issue.

You deserve top of the league IMO - and you'll win the league sans injuries. But how deep is your squad? Saka injured - huge loss - ditto Odegaard and Partey. If all three remain injury free I think that the title is yours - but that's an unlikely scenario.
Not deep which is the issue. I was hoping we'd bring in a cover for Partey, cover for xhaka (Tielmans?) and a striker to cover for Jesus/Winger.

So far we have nothing.

Partey is our most important player. He sets the tempo for our team and when he's injured our other midfielders/players cant get in the game.

I would say everyone else is equally as important after Partey. Saliba/Gabriel/Martinelli/Saka/Odegaard/Xhaka.

If we dont bring someone in, we're taking a risk which is more likely to come bite us in the ass than not.

Not deep which is the issue. I was hoping we'd bring in a cover for Partey, cover for xhaka (Tielmans?) and a striker to cover for Jesus/Winger.

So far we have nothing.

Partey is our most important player. He sets the tempo for our team and when he's injured our other midfielders/players cant get in the game.

I would say everyone else is equally as important after Partey. Saliba/Gabriel/Martinelli/Saka/Odegaard/Xhaka.

If we dont bring someone in, we're taking a risk which is more likely to come bite us in the ass than not.
Interesting take - IMO your most valuable, irreplicable player is Saka - if he's injured I think you'll struggle to remain top.

Seems arse are going to be a force again for years to come, they are closing in it seems on Declan Rice for the summer for £80m!

At least you guys can say we're playing well.

Have a bunch of utd fans who keep saying we're lucky and keep getting luck up to this point and we're not playing well.

Not surprised when the media is full of ex Utd players calling us lucky and cant handle we're better than they are.

United and Liverpool fans are mostly disingenuous, with many of them thinking only their club are deserving of success as they have been blessed with some special stardust only bestowed upon them. I would therefore not expect many of them to give a fair opinion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.