Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Arsenal and all who sail in her.
That Rodri winner made their seethe inside and outside the ground one of the best away days ever.
His jubilant slide towards the Arsenal fans was on a par with Adebayors slide towards the Arsenal fans. !!!
Ave it, you entitled Tarquin bastards !!

Signing of zinchenko n jesus have brought the winning mentality to the squad, they, ll definitely be in top 4 and with good recruitment in next window, they could be genuine title contenders next season, this season they have an outside chance I reckon

Signing of zinchenko n jesus have brought the winning mentality to the squad, they, ll definitely be in top 4 and with good recruitment in next window, they could be genuine title contenders next season, this season they have an outside chance I reckon
They'll have a fight on for top 4 and I reckon they'll miss out

There are alot of people on this forum with very short memories.
These Cockney wankers are the ringleaders of "The Hateful Eight" ,I'm sure that the letter to The Premier League was on Arsenal FC letter heading.
So fuck the North London twats, I hope it's another 20 years before they even have a sniff of a Premier League title.
And Alan Davies can stick his "Arsenal are an institution" right up his Jonathan Creek,where the sun don't shine !!
It was the letter to the Premier League, just after HRH bought City, demanding that the PL take action against us that was on Arsenal-headed paper.

It was the letter to the Premier League, just after HRH bought City, demanding that the PL take action against us that was on Arsenal-headed paper.
No,the letter I was talking about was much more recent.
It was when the CAS was about to announce it's verdict on the FFP case ,and "The Hateful Eight" all signed a letter ( not sure if it was addressed to UEFA or PL ) to make sure that all necessary sanctions were taken against City, including banning us from UEFA competitions.
Probably around 2019, and Arsenal were the driving force behind this kangaroo court .

Last edited:

It was 2012. Rags, arsenal, scouse and spuds pressurising the PL to use UEFA FFP as a basis for PL FFP.
UEFA FFP suited the purposes of the cartel of self-serving cunts.

Arsenal.jpg

It was when the CAS was about to announce it's verdict on the FFP case ,and "The Hateful Eight" all signed a letter ( not sure if it was addressed to UEFA or PL ) to make sure that all necessary sanctions were taken against City, including banning us from UEFA competitions.
Probably around 2019, and Arsenal were the driving force behind this kangaroo court .

This one was March 2020 and was a legal request opposing any application by City for "stay of execution" for an appeal. Basically they didn't want the case to run over until the next season and play in Europe even though we might still have subsequently lost the case and banned from the season after.

In my book this was more reasonable than the initial cartel letter on the Arsenal letterhead. Still self-serving cunts though :)

As it happens the letter wasn;t needed because as CAS showed both UEFA and City wanted it done in time.

CAS also showed it was 8 clubs and not 9.

This one was March 2020 and was a legal request opposing any application by City for "stay of execution" for an appeal. Basically they didn't want the case to run over until the next season and play in Europe even though we might still have subsequently lost the case and banned from the season after.

In my book this was more reasonable than the initial cartel letter on the Arsenal letterhead. Still self-serving cunts though :)

As it happens the letter wasn;t needed because as CAS showed both UEFA and City wanted it done in time.

CAS also showed it was 8 clubs and not 9.
That's the one I was thinking of.
Thanks for taking the time to update and clarify my initial post.
Nice one pal.

Sorry, mate.

I didn’t know that the "Hateful Eight" letter was written on an Arsenal-headed letter.

His jubilant slide towards the Arsenal fans was on a par with Adebayors slide towards the Arsenal fans. !!!
Ave it, you entitled Tarquin bastards !!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Av it Mickey Flannagan wannabe :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.