Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. Where the fuck has rhat clinical finish come from?! Amazing what confidence does to a man

He’ll bang them in for Arsenal playing regularly!

Hahaha. Where the fuck has rhat clinical finish come from?! Amazing what confidence does to a man

i hope so, love the boy. want nothing but success for him.

Reactions: mat
Good luck to him. Just hope the gunners fans stay off his back when they inevitably hit a bad patch.

Over on Goonersworld they are getting giddy about OUR Jesus, talking about the withdrawn CF role. And over on sadcafe they were talking about Ericsson in the false 9 role , and that football has changed so that you have a smaller more mobile forward than what English football is traditionally known for . Pep has mind fucked them all !!! As we buy a 6"4 Viking powerhouse !

I think Jesus will do well at Arsenal and will gain from being played regularly. Good move for him. Not a bad move for City, given we've got a decent fee and he wanted out. I just hope the Arsenal fans have a realistic view of where and what he is. Because if they get on his back, they'll ruin him.

I think Jesus will do well at Arsenal and will gain from being played regularly. Good move for him. Not a bad move for City, given we've got a decent fee and he wanted out. I just hope the Arsenal fans have a realistic view of where and what he is. Because if they get on his back, they'll ruin him.

We'll certainly be willing him to do well. I think everyone appreciates that he's not the most ruthless of finishers.

While part of his problem at City is that he was trying to follow on from the legend that is Aguero, at Arsenal he's following a set of strikers who's top scorer managed 5 goals last season in the league.

If he can get anywhere between 15-20, while still contributing that all round game, that will be seen as big success.

We'll certainly be willing him to do well. I think everyone appreciates that he's not the most ruthless of finishers.

While part of his problem at City is that he was trying to follow on from the legend that is Aguero, at Arsenal he's following a set of strikers who's top scorer managed 5 goals last season in the league.

If he can get anywhere between 15-20, while still contributing that all round game, that will be seen as big success.
I think what you are anticipating is quite realistic. He might do even better with a fair wind. I suspect he needs a run of games and a boost to his confidence. He works hard and may even have another level. Who knows?

He did start well at the start at man city as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.