Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t help but feel gutted seeing Jesus do well at Arsenal, I always felt like he was one of our own and seeing him in an Arsenal shirt doesn’t sit right haha

He's been brilliant in his appreances so far. It seems like ages since we've had a well rounded forward. Aubameyang could finish but was poor in build up, Lacazette was ok in build up but didn't have the pace or physicality to threaten.

It seems such a simple thing but to have a forward that can receive the ball, that has pace or a trick to spin away from the defender and and can finish could be transformative for us.

Also, without the ball, having a forward with the stamina and work rate to lead the press, which with the added athleticism of Saliba at the back, has meant the full team have the confidence now to fully commit to a press and Chelsea couldnt cope.

Think ill be on a few times this season to thank you for letting us have him.

He's been brilliant in his appreances so far. It seems like ages since we've had a well rounded forward. Aubameyang could finish but was poor in build up, Lacazette was ok in build up but didn't have the pace or physicality to threaten.

It seems such a simple thing but to have a forward that can receive the ball, that has pace or a trick to spin away from the defender and and can finish could be transformative for us.

Haha yeah I really think he will thrive! Even though pep is an absolute genius I do think the play style and how he likes things restricts a players creativeness!

I think you will see the best form of Jesus playing for you under arteta

Arteta, Jesus and Zinny, they really have got a solid dose of Pep infusion over at the gooners. All top blokes and I wish them the best of luck snatching the CL spot from the spuds.

Also, without the ball, having a forward with the stamina and work rate to lead the press, which with the added athleticism of Saliba at the back, has meant the full team have the confidence now to fully commit to a press and Chelsea couldnt cope.

Only part of his game he struggled with is his first time finish. Didn't seem to back himself to hit it first time. Apart from that he's a class striker

Arteta said he got a knock on his quad first half so took him of as a precaution but I thought he was gesturing towards his hamstring.
Yeah, that’s what I heard, as well. I didn’t watch it but a mate of mine said he thought he may have injured his hamstring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.