Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
let’s just take a step back blues.

We’ve just beaten Bounemouth 1-4.

They were 0-2 down after 57mins at home - that’s worrying - a team with bollocks would have held on to that lead.

They managed to win it in extra time added to injury time (again). Very very fortunate.

We’ve seen this with Liverpool, it’s nothing new to us so let’s fucking have it.

We’ll twat them at the Etihad.

I’m not scared of these imposters, there luck will run out soon, we’ll hunt them down because this is what Champions do.

We’ve had our blips, we’ll fight to the end and WIN this league. I promise you that!

Mate with the system in their favour...how did they PIGMOl / Sky (that refs ear piece) find an extra 10% of the match to be added on.. 6 mins usually reserved for long injuries..yet they scored in 97 mins. Its going to be tough beating them and system

If they wanted to give it us, why didn't they give us one of those pen calls on VAR? Why didn't they call Brentford's offside goal as you know offside on VAR the other week? Why did VAR wrongfully rule out Martinelli's goal against Liverpool? Or Trossard's goal the other week. The conspirators aren't doing a very good job if you ask me.

Maybe just maybe the ref added on extra time for a Bournemouth player rolling on the floor for 2 minutes after extra time started and them time wasting with substitutions and in every other way throughout the match.

Oh and for the record Arteta asked for 7minutes of extra time and then asked for another 3 for time wasting. They constantly time wasted and constantly pretended to be injured all game long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.