Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they wanted to give it us, why didn't they give us one of those pen calls on VAR? Why didn't they call Brentford's offside goal as you know offside on VAR the other week? Why did VAR wrongfully rule out Martinelli's goal against Liverpool? Or Trossard's goal the other week. The conspirators aren't doing a very good job if you ask me.

Maybe just maybe the ref added on extra time for a Bournemouth player rolling on the floor for 2 minutes after extra time started and them time wasting with substitutions and in every other way throughout the match.

Oh and for the record Arteta asked for 7minutes of extra time and then asked for another 3 for time wasting. They constantly time wasted and constantly pretended to be injured all game long.
Welcome to our games every week lad - but when there's a remote sniff of us doing it Ederson is booked in the first half at your place (oh but we mustn't be conspiracy theorists eh).
Price of being top of the table - you'll see far more as the season goes on, let's see how both sides cope

If they wanted to give it us, why didn't they give us one of those pen calls on VAR? Why didn't they call Brentford's offside goal as you know offside on VAR the other week? Why did VAR wrongfully rule out Martinelli's goal against Liverpool? Or Trossard's goal the other week. The conspirators aren't doing a very good job if you ask me.

Maybe just maybe the ref added on extra time for a Bournemouth player rolling on the floor for 2 minutes after extra time started and them time wasting with substitutions and in every other way throughout the match.

Oh and for the record Arteta asked for 7minutes of extra time and then asked for another 3 for time wasting. They constantly time wasted and constantly pretended to be injured all game long.
You've had 1 or 2 bad calls all season pal, we get fucked over week in week out there's a huge difference.

I think we both know who the premier league is out to get, unless you've been under a rock for the last month.

The fact is, when we played Arsenal not only did the ref give you that bullshit penalty, but every single 50/50 went your way it was completely bent, a miracle we made it over the line that night

I was in North London last night and some very good mates are Arsenal fans. It was all about how they’d be happy with top 4, that’s what they are aiming for this season, wouldnt begrudge City the title etc…

In the 98th minute nigh on all of them were dishing it out that the title is theirs. You can see that from the giddy ones appearing on here again.

Fair play to them, this is how titles are won, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they see saw a few more times this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.