Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're starting to rattle!
Lost to Everton and Brentford, just scraped past Bournemouth and Leicester...they started to rattle weeks ago. Still a long way to go yet, not as if it's the last few games so if they're rattled now they have no chance.

That's why I can't understand the bottlers on here every time we're less than perfect. It's embarrassing given that we're by far the stronger team.

Hopefully it will have a negative effect for their game on Sunday. 120 minutes plus penalties then quite an early Sunday kick off with the memory of this defeat still fresh. For the rest of the premier league season though it’s a big advantage for them not having up to another 6 games extra to play.

I think its all yours even if you drop points v us. We will drop more..we have made up a total 0 points on you in last 12 games can't see a 5 point swing in next 12. Deserved winners re consistencyvand effort, we may beat you three times this season mind you! Which will be a bitter pill for us as we have been weak a fair bit this year..and trying to accomodate a trad CF for me has not suited us. Not convinced itcwas solely Pep's idea..we all think he has a free reign but he does have a paymaster
I find the lack of confidence in you and a whole load more on here to be absolutely staggering. We've proven we can pull it back time and time again, but it was always going to be an extremely tough season with the World Cup in between.

To even have been able to keep in touch with a team that haven't had anything like the games we've had over the past year or so is amazing, and while I think it will be close I'd still put my money on City if I was a betting man.

Let's get something straight , the Goons signed two of our bench warmers , and that is not going to make them into serial winners , they are a good side , nothing more. They have youthful enthiusiasm but like one punter said "you don't win nothing with kids" they are short of a couple of experienced heads and it will only take one set back to change the mood at the Emirates , i do like Arteta and he will be a top class coach but he is still learning his trade.
The game at the Etihad will be the title decider and it will be rocking when the Goons come to town , if they come to our place and win they deserve the title , but we have already beaten them twice this season when they were at peak form , they are now scraping results , just can tsee them standing up to the Etihad atmosphere and our own proven serial winners.

Anyway, whatever happens, we’ve just 11 games to go
If you don't finish in the top 2, you'll never live it down. It won't be a disgrace to get 2nd place to us, but anything less after the season so far- well, I needn't say more.
All to play for still. We're still going on 3 fronts and will be a couple of games behind you very soon due to the cup games.
Our Etihad match will be very, very tasty.

Staying in competitions keeps you sharp when you’re going for the biggest prizes. It’s a mentality thing. We’ve always taken every trophy seriously under Pep, Klopp does the same (this season aside) and the rags did under bacon face.

Arteta won’t have wanted to lose no matter which way it’s dressed up, it’s why they finished the game with their strongest players on the pitch.

As a run in starts to approach you don’t want to be sat on your arse waiting for the next game, you need to stay sharp and focussed. This is going to be interesting to watch now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.