Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One game a week while we are still in two other competitions, eight points clear, if they fuck this up from here they really do want fucking. Even Spurs couldn't fail from this position.

One game a week while we are still in two other competitions, eight points clear, if they fuck this up from here they really do want fucking. Even Spurs couldn't fail from this position.

Mate, as has been pointed out loads, we are a defeat Vs you guys at The Etihad and say a draw at somewhere like Anfield away from being behind you if you keep winning your games.

Doesn't sound that much of a lead when you put it like that.

Mate, as has been pointed out loads, we are a defeat Vs you guys at The Etihad and say a draw at somewhere like Anfield away from being behind you if you keep winning your games.

We know, we've been there. But you have the advantage.

The game v us is huge. If you win it will be 100% game over. If we win then its game on

Rags were 8 points clear with level games and 5 games to go, plus the experience of winning a title while under pressure in the home straight in 2012.

That's all it's and buts I'd rather have the points in the bag. I understand your caution though I'm exactly the same with us lol. You're lucky having Arteta, Jesus and Zinchenko they've been there before. They know just win one game at a time. We've got some tough games too, Liverpool and Chelsea.

But we have to be perfect and win all our matches in a schedule that includes an FA Cup Semi and likely Final (V United?), Bayern, and perhaps Real Madrid plus PL games against you, Liverpool, Chelsea and Brighton. If we come through that to win a treble it would end any debates about who is the best team of all time. But I can't see it. You can afford to lose at the Etihad and stll win it. Right now I would shake my hand on winning the FA Cup and the CL and drink a toast to Arteta, Jesus, and Zinchenko. Football is fantastic.

I wrote earlier in the week that you shouldn't hold your breath that Palace would provide any opposition. They provided virtually none. Our expectation was we'd be 8 points behind going into the Liverpool game.
Still 10 games to go. Plenty of time, and we're looking very, very hungry. Plus, looking ahead, we don't have to go full strength in the cup semi final now,
All to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.