Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s one that is usually always given at Anfield. Think Sala threw himself but defender was all over him. Still can’t believe Sala bottled the pen he did get.

Liverpool were toothless until they scored.
I think he's talking about he pull back when Salah almost got on the end of a cross just before the other one. Looked nailed on to me, pulled his arm back, very surprised it wasn't given

Arteta will be mightily pissed at xhaka he single handedly cost them 2 points today. Great for us though.
Wrighty trying to put a brave face on the whole thing claiming that Xhaka gets treated unfairly cause ‘that’s the way he plays his game’
Yeah Righty, he plays a stupid aggressive game and today his team paid for that.

I think he's talking about he pull back when Salah almost got on the end of a cross just before the other one. Looked nailed on to me, pulled his arm back, very surprised it wasn't given
The one when he shot over the bar .. there was another just after it.. I was amazed they weren’t looked at.. it’s almost like PGMOL want to help Arsenal

Wrighty trying to put a brave face on the whole thing claiming that Xhaka gets treated unfairly cause ‘that’s the way he plays his game’
Yeah Righty, he plays a stupid aggressive game and today his team paid for that.
The number of shots before and after Xhaka losing his rag is very telling.

Last edited:
Ahh yes. Thought Sala should have gone down for that one. Never going to give it when he got his shot off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.