Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xhaka showing his true self when the pressure mounts he’s a fucking cnut and a liability also all that disgusting play acting and faking injury then having team talks while ramsdale gets treatment just makes me despise them even more,I was actually content that if arsenal pipped us to the title I’d accept that as it wasn’t the red scousers or hahahahaha the rags,but all these antics just makes me want to see them fucking fail even more horrible bunch of whinging cnuts as well ..

Xhaka showing his true self when the pressure mounts he’s a fucking cnut and a liability also all that disgusting play acting and faking injury then having team talks while ramsdale gets treatment just makes me despise them even more,I was actually content that if arsenal pipped us to the title I’d accept that as it wasn’t the red scousers or hahahahaha the rags,but all these antics just makes me want to see them fucking fail even more horrible bunch of whinging cnuts as well ..
The Tarquins are lightweight fans too. Never heard them all match and Anfield wasn't actually booming either.

@Jack Hackett et al - You’ll know by now bad shit happens at Landfill. If you lot resist our pressure - who’ve got plenty of experience of exerting it, and of resisting it - then you totally deserve to win this thing. Meantime, we’re coming for you. And you mightn’t get another chance.

Regardless of what they do, we win every game we win the title on superior GD which I assume we'll maintain

This team know what to do, theirs doesn't

They were running on fumes in the 2nd half, a terrible Liverpool team were pulling them pillar to post

They have the luck that they don't have a proper Europe competition to deal with like we do, but the fact they have had to pull out last minutes winners multiple times already coupled with this which must feel like a loss bodes well for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.