Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a forum for sharing opinions, so you wind your neck in...
umm-wait.gif

Point gained
Before the game id say yes your righr. Away at Klanfield..but the manner of the whole second half..it was more by look then judgement. I honestly think Martinelli could turn us inside out at our place so have a feeling you will get something and will pip us to the title. Fair play, the only thing thats grating is some of the newer fans of yours squawking 'City have no 'istry and their a nothing club' ..shows theor limited football IQ and makes the neutrals i know start favouring us. They let your genuine, knowledgeable fans down.

But they've done what they needed to do this season so far & have gained four more points from playing Liverpool this season than we have.... \0/
Spot on before season started Arse would have bitten your hand off for 4 points v them

You’re a good poster mate but at 2-0 and in the title race with the chance to go 8 clear, that is not a point gained.
When you go 2 up and then drop points from that position, it has to be seen as 2 points dropped, not one gained.

As always, fans will naturally look for the ray of sunshine, especially when there’s a thought of the wheels falling off in a title race. It’s a coping mechanism.

Last edited:
Point gained
No chance. Two points dropped. Liverpool are shite at the minute, we dismantled them with ease, hitting Salah on the break is all they have.
You was 2-0 up and coasting, they didn't lay a glove on you yet 2nd half you shit the bed.
I think it's your pride saying point gained when in reality you know you've dropped a huge bollock.

Let's see what you're made of to the end of the season.

Arsenal fans, the players and the media can sugar coat it all they want but Arsenal dropped 2 points yesterday.

You go to Anfield and are 2 up within 30 minutes against a piss poor Liverpool side you have to see it out.

The pressure got to them in the second half and they couldn't lay a glove on Liverpool who we battered last week and were q fortunate to get a point.

The look on the the players faces at full time said it all to me. They are definitely feeling it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.