Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the fact that Arteta calls the time out shows a complete lack of confidence in his team…….and they must feel that. Big players figure things out themselves.
Why doesn’t someone from the opposition go and stand in the group during the time out and listen to what’s being said?

Never been on an arsenal forum before but thought id have a quick peep.
now im not being funny here but im having a hard time reading their match thread.
its either being typed in like a text message with half the words/letters missing or there are a lot of foreigners on there who cant actually speak proper english.
Anyway they are still confident of beating us at our place and taking the title but they still have to play barcodes and a very good brighton side and they dont even mention those matches!
A bit disrespectful in my eyes but there you go.
Also can someone tell me when weve had one of these tactical timeouts as some of the gooners seem to think arteta learned from pep.

Never been on an arsenal forum before but thought id have a quick peep.
now im not being funny here but im having a hard time reading their match thread.
its either being typed in like a text message with half the words/letters missing or there are a lot of foreigners on there who cant actually speak proper english.
Anyway they are still confident of beating us at our place and taking the title but they still have to play barcodes and a very good brighton side and they dont even mention those matches!
A bit disrespectful in my eyes but there you go.
Also can someone tell me when weve had one of these tactical timeouts as some of the gooners seem to think arteta learned from pep.

There’s a fair amount of disrespect towards them on here too mate, each fanbase just confident I suppose.

It's funny, as elsewhere on T'intenet people are saying Lego Pep learned some of the dark arts well from his master, such as the tactical fouling. Each fanbase sees what they want to see I suppose.

I agree yesterday it looked like we took it to new levels, and it wasn't great to see. I think it's the PTSD from many Anfield hidings. We suffer the same PTSD at The Etihad.
Don’t worry we are having chairs installed in each goal mouth for embarrassing cheating **** Ramsdsle

It's funny, as elsewhere on T'intenet people are saying Lego Pep learned some of the dark arts well from his master, such as the tactical fouling. Each fanbase sees what they want to see I suppose.

I agree yesterday it looked like we took it to new levels, and it wasn't great to see. I think it's the PTSD from many Anfield hidings. We suffer the same PTSD at The Etihad.
It really doesnt look good . Bit desperate really

Playing Zinchenko before a fully fit Tierney is never ever a good idea.

Zinchenko plays the inverted full back role that Arteta wants from his full back. Tierney just can't play that role anywhere near as good.

You just need to accept if your playing that system your left back won't be a great defender and will get done 1 on 1 on occasion.

It really doesnt look good . Bit desperate really

I agree. Probably done us more harm than Liverpool to be honest. Hopefully with less traumatic experiences that will not be needed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.