Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe you. You needed 3 points. You were up 2-0 early on. Admit it, it feels like a loss

If you offered me a point at Anfield before the game I'd have taken it. If you offered me a point at 40mins I'd be disappointed. If you offered me a point at 75mins + I'd have taken it.

That's the only way I can describe the mixed emotions I'm feeling right now, don't know about the others.

shark-shark-fest.gif
Have we sold Mendy to them?

This is building up to be the actual title decider at the Etihad. Part of me is happy cause Arteta wont be able to play p*ssy tactics and will need to try and play football. I think we stand a better chance if we come to play rather than sit back and let KDB/Haalaand/Grealish assault us.

No idea why at 2 nil up you suddenly sat back against Liverpool. You could have easily dominated that midfield and continued to attack was poor from Arteta.

This is building up to be the actual title decider at the Etihad. Part of me is happy cause Arteta wont be able to play p*ssy tactics and will need to try and play football. I think we stand a better chance if we come to play rather than sit back and let KDB/Haalaand/Grealish assault us.
You could have been 5 up by HT and wiped out our GS by FT.

Arteta may have learned a valuable lesson yesterday.

Xhaka is certainly there to be wound up at our gaff.
Yes we can beat them irrespective of anything but there is their Achilles heel.
That and a vintage performance from KDB et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.