Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he got subbed, Jesus had to walk around the pitch infront of the South Stand to get back to the bench. He was clapped literally the whole way round by City fans and unless I missed it, didn’t acknowledge that support once. I loved both Jesus and Zinchenko when they were with us, but it hasn’t taken long for me to lose a lot of that love. I swear they never used to be babies like this.
I loved them both when they were here, but when we play against them they are the enemy for 90 minutes.

I'd say we would be open to selling.
There are ex City players currently with Chelsea Liverpool, United, spurs, Newcastle, villa.
Some might not have gone directly from us (e.g.Sancho) but Arsenal apart, not sure if it has strengthened any of them.
I don't think so, of the clubs you name the only ones we've sold directly to are Chelsea and Villa, obviously Arsenal as well, the only one seen as a serious rival at the time would have been possibly Chelsea and I think the club knew Sterling was well off his best. Arsenal might only be the experience of this season and one or two players away, can't see us supplying them with a player as good as Laporte.
Probably irrelevant though, I think he'll want to go back to Spain. The big 3 there would all be interested as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.