Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Arsenal need to worry about the three draws rather than the loss at City

City have beaten Liverpool to the league without relying on winning at Anfield.

The focus is on the big games but the league is about the games in between and not losing silly points

Liverpool always played for the big games but when they got Alisson and van Dijk they stopped losing those games and could mount challenges for the title consistently
They would still be 8 points clear had they won those 3 games! Their own fault.

On Jesus and zinchenko. Jesus trudged off behind the net when he was subbed Head down and ignored the crowd, have absolutely no problem with that, they've just bottled control of the title. Definitely not the time to start clapping the fans of the team that's just happened to regardless. Zinchenko went over to the arsenal fans at the end, first one over, clapped them then head down and straight for the tunnel, again no issue with that situation wasn't right to start clapping the rest of the ground.

Nobody knows. phil wasn't on long enough to have any in game issues with him, this has lead to speculation it might have been releated to him being sent home from England duty, and watching the footage, The fact that he targets phil, and both walker and grealish are two of the players straight after white doesn't debunk that theory.
Probably both pissed off with their own performances too. Both did zero.

Guess leading all the team ‘huddles’ doesn’t make you much of a leader on the pitch. Reality bit them both last night.

If we are being really honest we sold our weakest links and got rid of a bad apple to Bayern.

Sterling we couldn’t rely on when he was needed. He misfired to often and was used less.

Zinchenko was weak in defense, no real pace, feeble in the tackle and only a supplementary slot in midfielder.

Jesus too often gets pulled up for offside I never thought he was truly a striker but he is very tricky and aggressive winger.

With Alvarez Haaland and Akanji we don’t miss those other 3 at all.

Anyone ever noticed if anyone trys to kick off with any of our wonderful players.
The great big viking is first on the scene.
God I love that bloke
Yes, when Bellingham and Gundo got into it a couple years back during the home leg (I think) against Dortmund, Erling moved in frighteningly quick to defend Jude. There's a good video out there of it on the interwebs, let's just say the Viking doesn't fook around any time it kicks off out there.

Anyone ever noticed if anyone trys to kick off with any of our wonderful players.
The great big viking is first on the scene.
God I love that bloke

Grealish does his bit on that front too,and our Jack Russel Bernie was first in to defend Phil last night.

Basically we are a proper team that wont be beaten by fair or foul on or off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.