Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s slowly dawning on Arsenal fans why we sold those two players, I liked Jesus as a player, but he was never really that good
When Jesus was at City he was a winner, easy to be all smiles when you are winning. Now we can see his true character. It appears to be not so nice.

HD-wallpaper-cute-two-puppies-cute-puppies-animal-dog.jpg

Zinchenko and Jesus

Blues, never ever forget Arsenal and their letter on behalf of the established greedy clubs to the FA Premier League.

And as for their fans last night I don`t think I`ve met such a bunch of self entitled gobby arrogant cnuts this season.
never mind the letter,they took the piss (or tried) from the penalty spot all those years back and they have the audacity to call us arrogant, let the cunts stew

I don't think so, of the clubs you name the only ones we've sold directly to are Chelsea and Villa, obviously Arsenal as well, the only one seen as a serious rival at the time would have been possibly Chelsea and I think the club knew Sterling was well off his best. Arsenal might only be the experience of this season and one or two players away, can't see us supplying them with a player as good as Laporte.
Probably irrelevant though, I think he'll want to go back to Spain. The big 3 there would all be interested as well.

Maybe we want to strengthen the premier league, maybe a stronger Villa, Arsenal & Chelsea makes for a weaker Dipper & Rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.