Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why anyone gets wound up by the opinions of people most wouldn’t acknowledge walking down the street never ceases to amaze me.

Other fan Forums are a cesspit of hate, which is why I like BM so much! Sure, we hate Dippers and Rags, but I like to think we are fairly balanced, well meaning, fair minded and relatively bile free for the most part.

Plus, we have some very knowledgeable, worldly posters on here as a nice complement to the diehard locals who have always lived and worked within spitting distance of town.

Long may it continue!

A bit surprised by some of the negativity directed our way. Maybe because so far we seem the biggest threat to your dominance but no Arsenal fan genuinely believes we have a chance of toppling you. Our goal is top 4.Hopefully, we’ll make it. But please, drop the silly generalisations about Arsenal fans. Those comments are ridiculous.
Your fans are fickle as fuck, not turning up to games and slagging Arteta off. Now you’re up there you come on here giving it Billy Big Bollocks, personally I bracket your club with the Spuds, no time for you at all, your fan base is pathetic, a mirror image of that **** Alan Davies. You also tried to stitch us up, being the ring leaders of the Hateful 8 and your owner meeting the other American cunts from the Trafford Trotters, what was the agenda?wankers.

Your fans are fickle as fuck, not turning up to games and slagging Arteta off. Now you’re up there you come on here giving it Billy Big Bollocks, personally I bracket your club with the Spuds, no time for you at all, your fan base is pathetic, a mirror image of that **** Alan Davies. You also tried to stitch us up, being the ring leaders of the Hateful 8 and your owner meeting the other American cunts from the Trafford Trotters, what was the agenda?wankers.

Feel better?

Just watched the first half of the Chelsea v Arsenal match. Arsenal have got really good pace throughout the team. Leg and passing speed. This is something we miss in our team, leg speed. End to end match. Arsenal the better chances even though they’ve failed to get a shot on target. Significantly more “open” than the last couple of matches we have played.

Arsenal noticeably better this game, Chelsea in a slump, thats for sure, barely created anything. But Arsenal with pace, energy, better game from Odegaard and more composure from Jesus (great game though all things considered) and you would have 3-4 goals. Arsenal became a threat and to some degree I like it, maybe because I liked and like MA. Moreover its fine, that league is challenging, many teams with huge budgets, quality players - all this things should someday be also under consideration when measuring our success;)

I was actually very impressed with them today, don't watch them very often being honest. I never thought they were a Jesus away from challenging. They are playing with belief. Can they keep up?

Arsenal are very good, no doubt. I’d like to pirate Saliba from them. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Chelsea are absolute garbage.

I welcome the competition from Le arse. Let’s be honest it would be boring as fuck it they weren’t keeping pace……the rest look awful and the magpies are at least a season away from competing for top spot…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.