Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very real challenger this year. They look really good. Arteta has done a great job with a relatively young bunch of players. Really impressive season so far.

That's a statement win. They have not given up the top spot with a third of the season gone. Title challengers for sure.

'ckin Ada.
Worried about the Arse now.
All this bollox about them being a young side and fading in the second half of the season is just that.
They have had a much harder run of games than us so far and are two points ahead.
Looks like we're going to have to beat them in the head to head and match them in other results.

They've now beaten Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea. Some thought they were unlucky to lose to United.
I still think that over the long haul we'll do it. We've got far more strength in depth. But we've got a scrap on our hands, as we've had with the dippers so often recently. As I said in an earlier post, I think it may well come down to us beating them in one of our two matches, and taking a point in the other.
If they beat us, well, there's not much to be argued about, really.

Last edited:
Pep out. Fancy teaching Arteta the secret formula.
Arse a genuine challenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.