Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard an Arsenal fan in a cafe today - had to stop work when I heard him going down the line of we have a much bigger squad, surprise surprise despite getting on a bit he asked me how long I had supported City, told him way before we clapped them off at half time when they were battering us at Maine Road

Heard an Arsenal fan in a cafe today - had to stop work when I heard him going down the line of we have a much bigger squad, surprise surprise despite getting on a bit he asked me how long I had supported City, told him way before we clapped them off at half time when they were battering us at Maine Road
W***er,
every c**t thinks we've all been supporting City for 5 minutes, does my head in.

Where was the Caf' down South or up North?

The myth that we have the biggest squad has been debunked this season as we have used the least amount of players (22) out of anyone

...two wrongs have NEVER made a right mate.

If it was in the same game, fair play, but to say "they did it to us back in January so it's OK for us to do it in May" is just embarrassing. It makes you as bad as them.

If your lot had risen above it and beaten them with your better football for 90mins, which your lot are more than capable of doing, I wouldn't be so harsh.
Making it a grudge match isn't a good idea, people get hurt.
Ask Alfie.

W***er,
every c**t thinks we've all been supporting City for 5 minutes, does my head in.

Where was the Caf' down South or up North?
Forgot to say he said Foden should come to them as he wasn’t getting game time because of Jack - I tried not to laugh too much before explaining Pep loves Foden and we will probably lose a couple in midfield in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.