Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this won't be popular on here, but i personally thought Arsenal played some great football this season.
At times they were a joy to watch. Fast paced accurate football.
This was at a time that we were struggling, and i could see they had a chance to win it this year.
I had already decided that if they did win it, it would be because they deserved it.

However, i also knew we would come back strong. Just how strong we have become has amazed me. Just when you think we cannot improve more, we do!

Anybody else think the Madrid game at the Etihad was some sort of trap?
We were so on top of Madrid that i was waiting for a sucker punch that just didn't come.
I've got what i wanted today. The FA and Champions league are just cream on top if we do it..

Arsenal tease fans by releasing a trailer for their end of season review DVD
out-of-gas-deflated.gif

I know this won't be popular on here, but i personally thought Arsenal played some great football this season.
At times they were a joy to watch. Fast paced accurate football.
This was at a time that we were struggling, and i could see they had a chance to win it this year.
I had already decided that if they did win it, it would be because they deserved it.

However, i also knew we would come back strong. Just how strong we have become has amazed me. Just when you think we cannot improve more, we do!

Anybody else think the Madrid game at the Etihad was some sort of trap?
We were so on top of Madrid that i was waiting for a sucker punch that just didn't come.
I've got what i wanted today. The FA and Champions league are just cream on top if we do it..
Have to agree with your comments. We looked way below our best for much of the season. I was particularly pissed after the Forest result. But like some of my Utd and spurs associates, they all said that “Arsenal would bottle it” months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.