Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwl7eJXaIAEmfHo
2123 ??

Fair play to the Arsenal fans. Not those dickheads on social media, they're cunts. But to the ones I know personally who have all sent me a message saying congratulations etc. Wouldn't get that from Utd or Liverpool mates. Maybe it's because they haven't been competing for a long time, easier to take: hard to say how they'd of been if "it meant more" or if "this is not the level a team like this should be at". But all the same, nothing but respect for those Arsenal fans - again, I don't include those dickhead social media cunts.

A lot of people in the media are saying that they haven’t bottled it, banging on about how they are a young team blah blah blah
Yes, they are a young team and haven’t been in a title race for ages, and yes they have played some fabulous football.
But, when you get 50 points at halfway, and were 8 points clear 7 games ago, and City end up winning with 3 games left, sorry but that is a monumental bottle job however you dress it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.