Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just seen very accurate view, that they should pay bag of money for Joao Felix. I think its in a range of Arsenal's pull this day, regarding their evident progress under MA, Felix looks like he does not want to be anymore at Atletico (very meaningful was last comment of Atletico's president). Bottom line is it couldve been a spectacular success, at least would have get many minutes first weeks in absence of Jesus to gain confidence - sure, its always a question of a league change, but might be worth it

I just seen very accurate view, that they should pay bag of money for Joao Felix. I think its in a range of Arsenal's pull this day, regarding their evident progress under MA, Felix looks like he does not want to be anymore at Atletico (very meaningful was last comment of Atletico's president). Bottom line is it couldve been a spectacular success, at least would have get many minutes first weeks in absence of Jesus to gain confidence - sure, its always a question of a league change, but might be worth it
Doesn’t Felix have a ridiculously high buy-out clause; something in excess of €100 million?

I doubt Arsenal will be prepared to pay anywhere near that much for him,

Doesn’t Felix have a ridiculously high buy-out clause; something in excess of €100 million?

I doubt Arsenal will be prepared to pay anywhere near that much for him,
They’re the biggest spenders in England these days. Wouldn’t surprise me if they can fit him within their FFP.

Jesus went to be the main man, guaranteed starter. Kick in the teeth if they sign someone to step in his shoes as soon as he gets injured. It makes sense for the club to protect their start but would demotivate him. He could end up in same situation he was here.

Will be interesting to see how they cope without him, but Jesus will be a big miss for them. I think they may look to bring in another striker in the window.
Not many strikers that do what Jesus does, have trained day in day out in what Areteta wants for four years at the best club in the league, are used to the pace of the league in the middle of winter when the games come thick and fast, and are happy to come in for three months before dropping to the bench.

Not many strikers that do what Jesus does, have trained day in day out in what Areteta wants for four years at the best club in the league, are used to the pace of the league in the middle of winter when the games come thick and fast, and are happy to come in for three months before dropping to the bench.
Exactly, he will be very difficult to replace, but I don’t think Arsenal will go with just Nketiah whilst Jesus is out injured. I may be wrong, but they will look to bring in another striker, but as you say there are not many strikers available with a similar skill set to Jesus.

Thats right. Man City invented a brand of football that has been taught at Barcelona for decades. Although as good as the football is at City, still falls well short of what Barcelona offered up when they were at thier peak.

Arteta also spent more time with Wenger and at Arsenal. Seems anyone good whoever spent anytime at City no matter how short, gets claimed as a Citizen.

You guys still consider Patrick Vieira one of your own, dont you?

Hiya mate. It sounds like you need a hug. I live in North London (Piccadilly Line, Cockfosters) so feel free to get in touch. I may even go as far as giving you some reassurance x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.