Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're discussing how you stupidly think the bookies decide who wins the league, means nothing.
I must be stupid
So your saying the bookies don't use outside analyst company's and probability along with mathematical research it's just down to how much punters bet. Silly me

I have a lot of respect for Arteta and have nothing against Arsenal. But FFS, can't Arsenal drop some points somewhere! :-)
===
Anyhow the season has a long way to go. Arsenal will inevitably experience injuries and a temporary downturn in form. This will test their squad depth and mettle. The season is far from over.

I have a lot of respect for Arteta and have nothing against Arsenal. But FFS, can't Arsenal drop some points somewhere! :-)
===
Anyhow the season has a long way to go. Arsenal will inevitably experience injuries and a temporary downturn in form. This will test their squad depth and mettle. The season is far from over.
We havent had ESR all year, we have lost Jesus. Tomiyasu, Zinchenko, Tierney have periodically been injured throughout the year. Partey has missed a few games.

Our squad is actually deeper than you would think.

There’s an interesting situation could occur in their game against Newcastle tonight. If Saka or Sakiba pick up a yellow card, it will be their fifth of the season and they’ll be suspended for the next LEAGUE game. Which just happens to be against Tottenham.

However, if they were then to pick up a second yellow, they’d be sent off and serve a one match ban in their next game in ANY competition. Which is Oxford in the cup. Therefore freeing them up to play in the Tottenham game.

I imagine they'll be 1-0 up tonight inside ten minutes

Like the City of old

There’s an interesting situation could occur in their game against Newcastle tonight. If Saka or Sakiba pick up a yellow card, it will be their fifth of the season and they’ll be suspended for the next LEAGUE game. Which just happens to be against Tottenham.

However, if they were then to pick up a second yellow, they’d be sent off and serve a one match ban in their next game in ANY competition. Which is Oxford in the cup. Therefore freeing them up to play in the Tottenham game.
Hmm. Interesting. I will be keeping my eye on those two.

Interesting that they've barely copped for any injuries, Jesus aside.
Yet we've had loads this season already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.