2. Retake the league cup.
  3. win european super cup
  4. win world club championship
  5. win 4 titles in a row and set a record
  6. retain FA cup
  7. win historic second treble.or even a quadruple
  8. rebuild after losing senior players and beinging through youth

Nah nothing to prove
Liverpool have never retained the CL, and if we’re talking of the European Cup overall then Forest did.

Lot of talk from the Arse camp about how they’re ready to win the PL because they now have experience of losing a race, Arteta is a genius, and it’s all been done on a shoestring? Yet they have the highest net spend in the last five years & haven’t been in the CL during that period, they’ve obviously played European football in that time but unless they’re posting profits of £80M I don’t see how they’re Uefa compliant?

Lot of talk from the Arse camp about how they’re ready to win the PL because they now have experience of losing a race, Arteta is a genius, and it’s all been done on a shoestring? Yet they have the highest net spend in the last five years & haven’t been in the CL during that period, they’ve obviously played European football in that time but unless they’re posting profits of £80M I don’t see how they’re Uefa compliant?

They'll be fine with uefa ffp because its changed its 90% of turnover allowed on wages the firs year 2nd its 80% 3rd its 70%

Season ticket prices will cover that.

They've had experience of losing that race for a number of years

They'll be fine with uefa ffp because its changed its 90% of turnover allowed on wages the firs year 2nd its 80% 3rd its 70%
Wages and transfer plus Agents fees, they’ll be restricted in future years due to their amortised costs unless they off load a few players to balance the books.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.