Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Liverpool were like 20 points ahead of us before the pause due to the pandemic, it was done when the crowds were still in attendance.
My bad. My memory is awful, especially during that time.

Alan Smith this morning criticised City players for over celebrating last night - really really Smith - what a twat
Some other knob on the Football show said the same, they seem to be saying City over celebrated because they went over to the fans, Michael Brown called him out over it.

Some other knob on the Football show said the same, they seem to be saying City over celebrated because they went over to the fans, Michael Brown called him out over it.
We can’t win.

If they hadn’t gone over to the supporters, they’d have been called for that.

Just like we did once upon a time soon after Pep came and we went to Chelsea and won, when most of us were shitting it - KDB scored a blinder. Played a 1-2 outside the box then slammed it in. Can't remember the year.

As you say, Arsenal lost the league at the Etihad when they played and got a 0-0 draw. They were in top form and we weren't.
Centurions year. 1-2 with Jesus then blinder with his left foot. I think that's the moment we started believing. A few games later, there was the Raheem moment vs Southampton.

This is a genuine quote from an arsenal fan, and part of the reason I hate that deluded fanbase

"I'm not really bothered about winning it this year, I Guarantee we will win it next year, only reason we wanted it this year is so we can do it twice in a row cause Wenger never did it"
So next year is "their year"? Sounds familiar - can't think why

We'd have lost if we'd opened up. We lost the league at the Emirates vs Villa. C'est la vie - we forced you to win all your games and you did. Deserved champions in my book.

Go and smash the Rags to further diminish any relevence they think they still have and we'll be waiting for you again next season.

I’m not sure. We weren’t looking infallible then, I for one was a bit worried about that game.
I still think your lot have probably played the best football in the league this season. But if you want the title you have to back yourself, that was your chance to lay down a marker and go on to win the league.
I thought it was a bit cowardly to be honest, a bit like Ferguson playing for a draw in 2012 …

Arsenal weren't much better at the Emirates either despite them getting the win. If they were open at the Etihad we would of killed them as we were looking like we were getting back into our stride.

Same here. From that date I was quite philosophical about it and I think a few other City fans were.
Them coming and shitting out playing for a point was the game that showed we could win it again if we clicked.

It's all very well bouncing around like fucking loonies beating Bournemouth at home with the help of officials but, when you have a chance (and they did have a chance) to take on the big boys they shat their pants and will hopefully get what that performance deserved.

Enjoy the Community Shield you won with a stuffy deflection....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.